Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting the Webquor Services website. Please read the following Terms and Conditions relating to the use and access of our website https://www.webquor.com.au. By viewing our website, you hereby agree to our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the terms & conditions, please exit our website without reading, using or reviewing any content posted on this site. Webquor Services reserves the right to change and / or modify the Terms & Conditions at any point of time without any prior notice.
- The website https://www.webquor.com.au is solely owned and operated by Webquor Services Pty Limited (Webquor). All the content displayed on the site, including graphics, logos, texts, trademarks, videos, audio, animation, etc. are the property of Webquor.
- The name “Webquor” and logo are the property of Webquor only. This logo should not be copied, reproduced, used, adopted, modified and altered without the permission of Webquor.
- You must not use any contact information including telephone numbers, mobile numbers, fax numbers, Skype, MSN, Yahoo, Hotmail, Gtalk or any other ID’s, Email addresses, etc. for any unsolicited purposes or to send any unsolicited information.
- Links navigating to third party websites may be found on this website. Webquor is not at all responsible for the contents of such third party websites. You can access those websites at your own decision.
- Webquor will take no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulted from download and / or browsing of any information from this site